Sunday, May 4, 2008

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

On 20th April is my first anniversary.Last about one year i was in Bangladesh & my husband live in Australia.so it was a long gap between us.Last fabruary i came in Australia.my husband friends are welcome me to come in Australia.Me & my husband thought made a great celebrate in our 1st ann... but last 18th April we heard a badnews,my father- in- law is not good now.so we also worrid about that news.we didn't get a enjoyable celebration.On 20th april we went Botany Bay & took lunch on outside.My husband gave me a hear-ring.I also gave him a little preasent.

This day is also remember me & i never forget thatday.......

1 comment:

Marion said...

I'm sorry that your first anniversary was not as big a celebration as you would have liked due to your father-in-la's illness. I'm sure it was 'earrings' your husband gave you!!