Sunday, May 18, 2008

IT WAS A LONG DRIVE


IT WAS A LONG DRIVE


when i came in australia it was a new place for me.one day me & my husband decided to go kiama,nowra & kangaru valley.It was about 10o'clock.We were ready to go.At first we went

kiama.We stayed many times there.We took many photograps here.We took lunce there.


After visiting kiama we decided to go nowra.It is not very fer from kiama.About half an hour.I am surprised to see the view of nowra.O sorry, before i forget kiama is so beautiful.We took many photos there.


After seeing nowra we go to visit kangaru vally.It was afternoon & the time was 4 o'clock.We fill tired .When we reached there it was about 6 o.clock.It was a windy road.The journy was not comfortable.About 9o'clock we came back our home.I enjoyid very much that journey.

No comments: